Friday, February 21, 2014

Review: Melzy Baby -- Blowout Blocker and Soaker Stopper

About Melzy Baby:
Melzy Baby LLC sells the first and only diaper extensions to catch those disastrous diaper leaks!  Melzy Baby was started by a mother of three boys who was tired of dealing with those messy up-the-back diaper blowouts.  She wanted the freedom to leave the house and not have to worry about cleaning up a stinky blowout mess that would ruin baby’s clothing, car seat covers, etc.  After a lot of creating and experimenting she came up with the Blowout Blocker!  Her goal was to save parents from the stress and mess that a diaper blowout creates.
As her boys grew she discovered another diaper leak issue that caused her much worry, loss of sleep and extra laundry.  When her boys started leaking out the front and sides of their diapers at night she flipped the Blowout Blocker around to the front of her child to catch those night time leaks.  With some minor adjustments the Soaker Stopper was created!  No more waking up in the middle of the night to a crying wet baby!

When I first saw these I seriously that, "WHAT?" But upon seeing how many leaks and blow outs my baby had in disposables I figured why not! I also cloth diaper, so this was a great opportunity to try them out of all the CD Mommies out there!
Firstly, these truly are great for disposables! Let's be honest, when baby has a blow out it's not pleasant cleaning it up without making a HUGE mess of baby, you, and possibly the floor or changing mat. This really does cut down on that! I cannot express enough how when wearing a disposable the Blowout Blocker has saved our clothes AND time. 
Secondly, the Soaker Stopper is another great idea. However, little miss doesn't really soak out the top of her diapers, cloth or disposable, so this one didn't give me the best information to go on. I cannot honestly give an opinion based on my daughter. Now, with that being said, I tried it on a friends baby who does leak out the top front of diapers, and it does work! Boys especially! 
When my baby is in cloth, we don't have blowouts so, again, this isn't relevant for cloth, but I can imagine there are some babies out there who even in cloth, would benefit from this product. Every baby is different. 
I would definitely suggest this to a mom or dad! These are super affordable and will save you so much headache and TIME!

Find Melzy Baby and connect:


No comments:

Post a Comment