Thursday, December 26, 2013

Welcome To Covered In Cloth

I would like to personally welcome all of you to Covered In Cloth! I am so excited to be bringing to you my views and ideas on parenting, then and now, diapering and rearing children in general!
Much more will be added as 2014 gets underway. We have our website in the process of being built, so please be patient with that. I will be adding a loan program, and a cloth diaper parties once I get thing rolling a little more.
I cannot wait to see where this adventure goes, and am so excited to educate on the amazing benefits of cloth diapering!
I do hope you'll stick around and enjoy reading and being a part of the community!

You can find us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Covered-In-Cloth/675909782443135



No comments:

Post a Comment