Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Review: Minnie Mouse Precious Petals Walker

Let's be honest, Minnie Mouse is heard of in pretty much every house around. If you have a daughter, at one point I would bet she has had something that had miss Minnie on it. No different from my daughter, who LOVES Minnie, and she is only seven months old.

This walker suits my sweet girl's personality, and cheery nature perfectly! She has so much fun playing with the steering wheel on it, and trying to pull Minnie off! I would have never thought that a walker would be such a high favored gadget for such a little lady!

This was super easy to put together! My husband usually puts together the kids' toys and I watch. But, I took the reigns on this one for the review, and I was surprised by how easy things fell in place. You just need some big muscles to push the toys into the holes. The seat slid right on, and the tabs provide a secure lock to the walker. The metal bars pop into their proper holes fairly easily, I did have a tiny bit of trouble, but that was my own fault! I love the no fuss attitude behind putting this all together!

Within 10 minutes I had it all ready and little miss in it and she played in it for about 30 minutes! She hasn't figured out how to make it move forward yet, but she has it down moving backwards! This was the perfect toy for the perfect time! I cannot wait to watch her grow with this, and really start moving!

You really can't go wrong with any walker, but Disney Baby provides a wonderful timeless addition to your babies growing stash of toys and gadgets! We love ours, and I'm sure that you and your little one will love it too!

Would you like to connect with Disney Baby? Do so by clicking below:
Facebook
Twitter
YouTube



No comments:

Post a Comment