Monday, January 27, 2014

Looking back. . .

Phoenix had to be 5 here. This face gets me every time.
This is my first bio baby. I am so incredibly blessed to have this amazing little man in my life. Being his mom is the most amazing gift! So let me tell you a little about this mister!

Phoenix was born on June 1, 2005. A week and a half over due, as per doctors specs. I had an easy pregnancy--no morning sickness, no complications, etc. I did gain almost 70 lbs and had horrible back pain the last month  before he was born. Car rides were a nightmare, I seriously thought my vagina was going to catch fire! Too much? Too soon?

i was induced with Mister, because my body refused to show any signs of labor. After 4 hours of being on pitocin, my sweet boy was born. An epidural that either didn't take, or wasn't in long enough to take effect, and nurses telling me how to labor and threatening forceps, I was exhausted, and THRILLED my sweet 9 lbs 22 1/2 inch long baby was in his Mommy's arms safe and sound!
Brand new! 2005

Being a mother is the only thing in life I KNEW I wanted other than to be married, of course! LOL Little did I know I would be the mom to an amazing step-son--who is my son where it matters more, in my heart--and two biological children! 

I may not be perfect, but my kids are! They are perfectly imperfect, and beautiful souls whom I cherish and adore more than words could ever express! 
My boys, when they were still little! 22 and 8 now.
I miss these moments the most!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment