Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Review: Buttler Bottoms Diapers


Do you want to try Buttler Bottoms diapers? They have graciously given me the code: TRYITNOW for 10% off your first purchase with them!!! Now, that is pretty amazing!!!
Not posted: Slate solid pocket. It happens
to be in the wash. 
I am new to cloth diapers, 5 1/2 months new! I absolutely love them, and was thrilled when Buttler Bottoms agreed to allow me a review! I'm not going to spend a whole lot of time on them, but I will tell you that I love my pockets, and these diapers are a welcome addition to our stash!

Top Center: Teal with Brown Fleur de Lis I cannot express how much I love this diaper! Fleur de Lis' are my favorite, so this diaper was a no brainer! One sized, PUL outside, suede inner to pull wetness away, and comes with one microfiber insert.

Bottom Left: Minky 80's Sticker Book Born in the 80's I felt it was only right to have a part of my past represented in my daughters diapers! Minky simply means that this pocket, which has all of the features listed with the Fleur de Lis diaper, has a soft outside with the PUL facing the inside of the diaper. Also comes with one microfiber insert.

Bottom Right: Color Snaps Blue and Yellow Circles This diaper is pretty awesome! I have a couple of extra pictures to show you on this one, as it differs a bit more from the others.
Double gussets so that it holds wetness and dirty better.
 This diaper has a snap to hold insert in place, which is a wonderful bonus! It also has all the features mentioned with the two previous diapers, with just a couple extras.
Openings at both ends of diaper so that stuffing
inserts is easier!
Not Pictured: Solid Slate  A great solid color to go with every outfit! All of the great qualities of the other pockets!

Buttler Bottoms is based in Mississippi and are super great to deal with! Customer service is top notch, and their diapers are incredibly affordable and ship very quickly! You won't be disappointed when buying from Buttler Bottoms!!!

A special Thanks to the people at Buttler Bottoms, for making my daughter and I super happy to get some new fluff in the mail! I hope you all will give them a try and love them as much as I do!

Find them:
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/buttlerbottoms
Website: http://www.buttlerbottoms.com/index.php?route=common/home

No comments:

Post a Comment