Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Wonderful Wednesday's

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Here are just a few things on my mind for the new year:

I am so excited to get 2014 under way! There are so many things I cannot wait to add to Covered in Cloth! During the year there will be many new "features" for CIC; one of which being finishing the loan program. Then will be adding diaper parties, and so much more!

Time is flying by so fast, my baby will be 5 months soon, and it seems like yesterday she was born! It's amazing how quickly the grow, and learn in their first short year of life. I am blessed beyond measure to have such beautiful and sweet babies (well not all are babies!).  I can honestly say that my baby was born LAST year!

SUMMER! Oh man, I can't tell you how excited I am for summer. My favorite season, my favorite time. I want to be at the beach, on the boat, anywhere and everywhere!

I am not making resolutions, but I am going to try my very best to be a better me. Getting into shape, eating better. By doing so I am showing my kids how important it is to be healthy, NOT skinny. There is a difference! By being healthy you live longer, being skinny doesn't make you healthy.

May your hopes, dreams, and desires all come true this year! Strive to live each day with integrity and compassion for others!

No comments:

Post a Comment